Ruins of Adventure
A tall, slender, white-furred minotaur dressed up like a 16th century fop.
Gendry is the son of Teldar the Pirate King, who is commonly accepted to be the leader of Immurk’s Hold, the largest city in the Pirate Isles. As such, he spent most of his childhood living in the lap of luxury, usually aboard a ship, and surrounded by criminals of all stripes. He recieved the best education the son of a notorious pirate could expect—learning the arts of swordsmanship, seduction, and sailing. There is no surprise that he grew to worship Mask, the god of thieves, but when he left his father’s ship to join the clergy and began donating a huge portion of his take from raids to the church, his father was understandably angry. So angry in fact that he cursed his son, for shirking his responsibilities to the pirate armada, turning the dashing young priest into a large, brutish minotaur. Still quick, but stronger and perhaps even more cunning from his new monstrous nature, Gendry struck out from the isles to get away from his father. His father soon felt bad for his rash words, but the curse could not be undone. As some small recompense, Teldar provided Gendry with a fine new sword, a hefty stipend, and the advice that he should head north to the plum shipping lanes of the Moonsea.
Homeland: Pirate Isles
Class: Specialty Priest of Mask
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Next Level: 2000
Max Level: 11th
Hit Points: 13
Armor Class: 20 (4 race, 3 dex, 2 kit, 1 style specialization)
Base Attack Bonus: +0
- Paralyzation/Poison/Death: 10
- Rod/Staff/Wand: 14
- Petrification/Polymorph: 13
- Breath Weapon: 16
- Spells: 15
|Weapons||# Att||Att Bonus||Dmg||Dmg (L)||Speed||Range||Special|
Non-Weapon Proficiencies: General, Priest, Rogue, Warrior
|Language (Thieves Cant)||13||Rope Use||17|
|City Familiarity (Immurk’s Hold)||13||Dancing||17|
One-handed Style Specialist
Fencing Blades Group (Dagger, Main Gauche, Parrying Dagger, Rapier, Sabre, Stiletto, Sword Stick)
- +4 on Surprise checks and only surprised on 1-2 on 1d10.
- +1 on NPC reactions (extra +3 vs. females).
- +2 AC when wearing leather or no armor.
- +4 attack and 2x damage when backstabbing.
- Receive 10gp per level stipend from father every month.
- Can take out a 30-day loan up to 200gp per level from a temple of Mask.
- Can request 2 1st-level Fighters toughs per level from a temple of Mask (will stay 1 day per level).
- Free room and board for self and 1 ally per level from a temple of Mask.
- Can Track by Scent.
- Immune to Maze spells.
- +3 on Morale and saves vs. Fear.
- +4 Natural Armor (does not stack with armor).
- Infravision 60 feet.
- Take damage as a Large creature.
- Cannot Turn undead.
- Must give 50% of treasure back to the temple of Mask.
- Must pay 225% for clothing, 150% for weapons and armor, and 125% for all other goods.
- Magnet for “good-natured bad luck”.
- Will be watched closely by city guards.
- 10% more likely to be accused/arrested during any disturbance.
Priest Spells: as 1st-level Cleric
- Major Spheres: All, Astral, Chaos, Creation, Divination, Guardian, Protection, Summoning, Time, Travelers
- Minor Spheres: Charm, Healing, Necromantic, Thought
- Gain exceptional Strength and Constition as a warrior.
- Use Warrior BAB advancement when using Fencing blades.
- Use d10 for priest Hit Dice.
- Gain 15 points for thief skills per level.
- Gain 1 weapon proficiency slot every 4 levels.
- Gain 1 non-weapon proficiency slot every 3 levels.
- 2nd level: Can request an Aide of 1/2 level from a temple of Mask (stays 1 week per level).
- 8th level: Attract 2d10 x10 followers if you run a temple.
- 9th level: Church pays 1/2 cost of building a new temple.
Silver Sabre w/ Basket Hilt
Footpad’s Boots (+5% MS)
Holy Symbol of Mask (black eye mask)
Doublet, Pantaloons, Hose, Satin Shirt
Leather belt and ornamental scabbard
Large Belt Pouch
Fine Quality Whetstone
Cash: 2sp 7cp