Ruins of Adventure
Dark-haired, sharp-eyed, moves like a panther
Race: High Elf
Homeland: Phlan, Moonsea
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Next Level: 3,000/5,000
Max Level: Fighter 12, Mage 15
- Initiative: +2
- Surprise: +?
- NPC Reaction: +3
Hit Points: 16
Armor Class: 18 (2 Bladesinger, +3 Studded Lthr)
Base Attack Bonus: +2 (Ftr), +6 total
- Paralyzation/Poison/Death: 14
- Rod/Staff/Wand: 11
- Petrification/Polymorph: 13
- Breath Weapon: 15
- Spells: 12
|Weapons||# Att||Att Bonus||Dmg||Dmg (L)||Speed||Range||Special|
|Longsword||1||+6||1d8+4||1d12+4||5||0 / 0 / 0|
Non-Weapon Proficiencies: General, Groups
|Modern Languages (Common)||00||Blindfighting||NA|
|Native Language (Elvish)||NA|
- 90% resistance to sleep and all charm-related spells, in addition to the saving throw.
- +1 to attack rolls when using bow or sword.
- An elf can impose a -4 penalty to enemy surprise die rolls. Opening a door reduces this to -2.
- Infravision 60 feet.
- 1 in 6 chance to notice secret doors. Searching bumps it to 1-2, and 1-3 for a concealed portal.
- All elves have the inborn ability (Communion) to share their experiences, their feelings, and their lives with those elves they love or trust implicitly. This sharing leaves them vulnerable to attack and -4 vs mental attacks.
- Elves fighting side by side are +2 to attack rolls and +1 to AC for the next day only, and at least one partner needs to have been in communion.
- Imposing presence: +3 reaction rolls.
- Do not sleep…they meditate, eyes open.
- Withstand up to 100°F or 32°F with only mild discomfort.
- 50% chance to resist disease.
Wizard Spells: as 3rd-level Wizard
- 1st: Grease, Sleep
- 2nd: Blur
*No heavier than Elven Chain or Studded Leather
- Longsword only
Cash: 0pp, 0gp, 0ep, 0sp, 0cp
Encumbrance: 0 lbs. (Unencumbered)
- Carrying Capacity:
- Unencumbered: 0-00 lbs. (speed 12)
- Light Load: 00-00 lbs. (speed 8)
- Moderate Load: 00-00 lbs. (speed 6)
- Heavy Load: 00-00 lbs. (speed 4)
- Severe Load: 00-000 lbs. (speed 1)