Ruins of Adventure
Druid tangled Long Brown hair.
|Str||12||Stamina||13||Weight Allowance: 55 lbs|
|Muscle||11||Max Press: 115 lbs.||Open Doors: 6||Bend Bars: 3%|
|Con||10||Health||9||System Shock 65%|
|Fitness||11||Resurrection Chance 80%|
|Wis||12||Intuition||13||Bonus Spells: 1st x1|
|Cha||15||Leadership||15||7 Henchmen||+3 Loyalty|
|Appearance||15||+3 NPC reactions|
- Initiative: +0
- Surprise: +0
- NPC Reaction: +3
Hit Points: 13
Armor Class: 6 (Dex, Leather Armor, Ring)
- Paralyzation/Poison/Death: 9
- Rod/Staff/Wand: 13
- Petrification/Polymorph: 12
- Breath Weapon: 15
- Spells: 14
|Weapons||# Att||Att Bonus||Dmg||Dmg (L)||Speed||Range||Special|
|Dagger, Thrown||2/round||+0||1d4-1||1d3-1||2||10 / 20 / 30||Silver|
Thief Skills: (in armor)
Non-Weapon Proficiencies: General, Priest, Rogue, Warrior
|Modern Languages (Common)||10||Heraldry||10|
|Modern Languages (Easting)||10||Ettiquette||15|
|Modern Languages (Lizard Man)||10||Fast-Talking||15|
|Modern Languages (Druidic)||10||Disguise||14|
|Modern Languages (Thieves’ Cant)||10||Spellcraft||8|
- A druid gains a bonus of +2 to all saving throws vs. fire or electrical attacks.
- A druid can identify plants, animals, and pure water with perfect accuracy.
- A druid can pass through overgrown areas (thick thorn bushes, tangled vines, briar patches, etc.) without leaving a trail and at his normal movement rate
- Druids in the service of Silvanus get the ability to Speak with Animals (as the spell) at will.
- Underworld contacts: Being more criminally aware than other adventurers, the outlaw is an expert at finding contacts among local thieves. Given an hour in a seedy tavern, and four or five gold pieces for drinks and bribes, an outlaw can find a contact—typically a thief of levels 1-4. This contact can lead the character to other rogues, take him to the local thieves’ guild, exchange information about possible “jobs”, or even buy stolen goods to fence at a later date.
- Once per day, prior to making an attack, an outlaw may spend 1d4+1 rounds boosting the morale of his companions with flattering words and expressions of confidence. He can influence a number of companions equal to his level. If the outlaw makes a successful Leadership check afterwards, the companions enjoy a +2 bonus to their morale for the next 3d4 rounds. Each companion also receives a +1 bonus to his first attack roll. The inspiring speech doesn’t affect animals or himself. The outlaw can’t attempt to inspire his companions in the midst of battle or while they’re occupied in any other activity.
- Procampurans are expected to keep up class appearances. Thus, they must spend an additional 10% markup per level on all goods and services (i.e. a 9th level Procampuran must pay an additional 90%),
- Any time after reaching 4th level, the Outlaw will acquire a personal nemesis. This is an NPC of equal level whose campaign goal is to capture or kill the Outlaw.
Druid Spells: Caster level 3rd
Major Spheres: All, Animal, Elemental (All), Healing, Plant, Sun, Travelers, Weather
Minor Spheres: Divination
- Armor Allowed: Non-metal armor, Wooden shields.
- Weapons Allowed: club, dagger, dart, sickle, spear, scimitar, scythe, sling, quarterstaff
- Gain +5 points for Thief skills per Druid level.
- The druid learns one language of a sylvan race every three levels thereafter (6th, 9th, etc.). These include centaurs, dryads, elves, fauns, gnomes, dragons, giants, lizard men, manticores, nixies, pixies, sprites, and treants.
- Leather Armor (15 lbs)
- Ring of Protection +1
- Tunic, Breeches, Moccasins
- Wanderer’s Staff (4 lbs)
- Holly & Mistletoe (holy symbol)
- 2 Silver Daggers (2 lbs)
- Rucksack (1 lbs)
Base Speed: 12
Total Weight of Gear: 30 lbs. (unencumbered)
|Weight||0 – 55 lbs.||56-70 lbs.||71-85 lbs.||86-100 lbs.||101-114 lbs.||115 lbs|