Ruins of Adventure
|Ability Score Adjustment: +1 Reason, +1 Leadership, -1 Stamina (Not Applied)|
|Stamina||11||Weight Allowance: 45 lbs||Movement Bonus +0|
|Muscle||13||Max Press 140 lbs||Attack +0||Damage +0||Feat of Strength 20%|
|Aim||13||Missile Attack +0|
|Balance||16||Surprise +1||AC +2|
|Health||17||System Shock 01%||Poison Save +0||PSPs +2||Regeneration 0|
|Fitness||17||Resurrection 96%||Hit Points +3 / level|
|Reason||10||Max Spell Level 5th||Max Spells/Level 13||PSPs +0||Illusion Immunity: none|
|Knowledge||11||Bonus Profs +2||Bonus Paths +1||Learn Spell 45%|
|Intuition||11||Spell Failure 10%||Bonus Runes 0||Bonus Spells —||Earned XP +0%|
|Willpower||15||Mental Save +1||PSPs +0||—|
|Leadership||15||Max Henchmen: 7||NPC Loyalty +3|
|Appearance||15||NPC Reactions +3|
|Rolls: 11, 13, 13, 16, 17, 17, 10, 11, 11, 15, 15, 15|
- Special Abilities:
- Tiefling infravision enables them to discern gradients of heat within 60 feet in darkness.
- Tieflings speak the language of one fiendish race in addition to Common. Choose one from Tanar’ri, Baatezu, Yogoloth, or Gehreleth.
- Single-classed Tieflings with exceptional ability scores are able to advance nearly as high as their human forebears. A single classed Tieflings adds double the normal number of additional levels to his racial maximum (thus a Tieflings fighter with a Strength of 18 could potentially reach 18th level).
- Tieflings inherit a variety of abilities from their fiendish ancestors. Roll 5 times on the table below for “Random Abilities”. If a given result is rolled more than once, the benefits stack (i.e. use a spell-like ability twice per day, double proficiency bonus, or +2 to an ability score).
|51||You can speak to cats and other feline creatures (including magical felines such as rakshasas and hellcats).|
|95||You gain an additional +1 racial bonus to your Intuition or Willpower score (to a maximum of 20).|
|67||Undead within 30 feet of you are treated as 1 hit die higher for determining if they can be turned or destroyed by a good cleric, but are treated as 1 hit die lower for determining if they can be commanded by an evil cleric.|
|88||Resistance to Blunt Trauma (half-damage from Bludgeoning attacks).|
|81||Resistance (half-damage) against attacks from weapons unless they are magical or made of silver.|
- Tieflings may never be of Lawful Good alignment.
- Tieflings tend to look alien. Roll 5 times on the table below for “Random Appearance” (for simplicity’s sake, the same rolls may be used as for abilities).
|28||Face: missing nose)|
|9||Build: unnaturally heavy|
|2||Arms: over-sized limb|
|13||Digits: extra joints|
|30||Face: other (angular features)|