Ruins of Adventure
|Muscle||11||Open Doors 6||Bend Bars 3%|
|Con||12||Health||13||System Shock 85%|
|Wis||13||Intuition||13||Bonus Spells 1st x1|
|Cha||16||Leadership||19||Henchmen 20||+10 Loyalty|
- Initiative: +0
- Surprise: +0
- NPC Reaction: +0
Hit Points: 27
Armor Class: 19 (dex, plate)
Base Attack Bonus: +4
- Paralyzation/Poison/Death: 9
- Rod/Staff/Wand: 13
- Petrification/Polymorph: 12
- Breath Weapon: 15
- Spells: 14
|Weapons||# Att||Att Bonus||Dmg||Dmg (L)||Speed||Range||Special|
Thief Skills: (in armor)
Non-Weapon Proficiencies: General, Priest, Warrior
|Modern Languages (Common)||11||Religion (bonus)||13|
|Modern Languages (Cormanthan)||11||Agriculture (bonus)||11|
|Modern Languages (Tharian)||11||Herbalism||9|
|Riding, land based (horse)||16||Engineering||8|
Long blades (tight group/2 slots)
Axes (tight group/2 slots)
- Because of their martial heritage, characters from Battledale gain a +1 bonus on all attack rolls.
- Crusaders of Tempus can remain conscious and able to fight until the reach -10 hit points (then drop dead).
- Due to the direct duties performed for his deity, a crusader can cast Augury once per week per level (5/week).
- The crusader can cast Divination once per week for every five levels (1/week).
- Crusaders gain the granted power to cast Lighten Load once per day. This spell effectively halves the weight of equipment and gear for a day, reducing the party’s encumberance.
Psionic Wild Talents:
PSPs: 44 (regain 5 per hour of rest)
|Teleport||Psychoportation||11||varies||—||Instantly teleport yourself to a known location (you must be able to accurately picture it in your mind). If you pay double the cost (see below), you can take up to 2 passengers. If you roll your power score exactly (natural 11), the cost is reduced by 20 PP.|
|Teleport Distance||PSP Cost||Check Modifier|
|up to 10 yards||10||-1|
|up to 100 yards||20||0|
|up to 1000 yards||30||+1|
|up to 10 miles||40||+2|
|up to 100 miles||50||+3|
|up to 1000 miles||60||+4|
Crusader Spells: as 5th-level Priest
Major Spheres: All, Chaos, Combat, Guardian, Healing, War, and Wards.
Minor Spheres: Necromantic and Protection
Complete Spell List:
- 1st level: Anti-Vermin Barrier, Battlefate, Beneficence, Bless, Blood Bond, Ceremony, Claws of Velsharoon, Cleanse, Combine, Courage, Cure Light Wounds, Deflection, Detect Magic, Dispel Fatigue, Ebony Hand, Endure Cold/Heat, Eternal Sleep, Invisibility to Undead, Magical Stone, Mistaken Missive, Morale, Om, Orison, Protection from Evil, Protection from Prime, Protection from Silver, Purify Food & Drink, Purify Self, Rainshield, Regenerate Light Wounds, Resist, Ring of Hands, Sacred Guardian, Sanctify Ghi, Scribe, Skeletal Servant, Waterfloat, Weapon Bless, Weighty Chest
- 2nd level: Aid, Arm Hammers, Chant, Chaos Ward, Cure Moderate Wounds, Death Curse, Death Prayer, Dissension’s Feast, Emotion Perception, Enhance Turning, Exorcism, Fortifying Stew, Frisky Chest, Gloom, Iron Vigil, Mystic Transfer, Priest Lock, Protection from Orisons, Protection from Spirits, Rally, Resist Acid and Corrosion, Resist Fire/Cold, Resist Turning, Restore Strength, Sanctify, Silence, 15-ft. Radius, Slow Poison, Spiritual Hammer, Steep Soma-Juice, Withdraw, Wyvern Watch, Zone of Deception, Zone of Truth
- 3rd level: Adaptation, Animate Dead, Bestow Minor Curse, Caltrops, Castigate, Circle of Secrets, Corpse Wither, Cure Blindness or Deafness, Cure Disease, Death’s Door, Dismiss Undead, Dispel Magic, Efficacious Monster Ward, Eyes of the Undead, Feign Death, Fortify, Fostered Protection, Frenzy of the Celts, Glyph of Warding, Hold Poison, Hold Undead, Inkjet, Invisibility Purge, Invisibility to Spirits, Knight’s Move, Life Drain, Line of Protection, Magical Vestment, Miscast Magic, Negative Plane Protection, Oath, Prayer, Protection from Amorphs, Random Casualty, Remove Curse, Remove Paralysis, Repair Injury, Resist Injury, Reverse Fossilization, Spirit Bind, Spliff’s Wonder Bubbles, Squeaking Floor, Summon Ancestor, Unearthly Choir, Wind and Rain Protection
- Prepared Spells:
- 1st: curse, battle fate, blood bond, protection from evil 15’
- 2nd: aid, silence 15’, cure moderate wounds
- 3rd: castigate
- Armor Allowed: Any Armor or Shields.
- Weapons Allowed: Any weapons.
- Gain 4 PSPs per level.
- Gain 1 Weapon and 1 Non-weapon proficiency slot every 2 levels (rather than every 3).
- At 7th level, a crusader can cast commune once a week.
- At 7th level, the crusader may cast easy march once per week.
- When a crusader reaches 7th level, he automatically attracts 20 to 200 fanatical followers.
- Brunnandu (7 lbs)
- +1 Plate Mail (50 lbs)
- Cloak, Soft Boots, Belt,
- Tabard w/ Holy Symbol of Tempus
- Knife Sheath
- Sword scabbard, hanger, baldric
- Longsword (4 lbs)
- Backpack (2 lbs)
- 2 Small Belt Pouches (1 lb)
- 76 gp, 9 sp, 5 cp
Base Speed: 12
Total Weight of Gear: 75 lbs. (moderate)
|Weight||0 – 60 lbs.||61-74 lbs.||75-88 lbs.||89-101 lbs.||102-114 lbs.||115 lbs|