Ruins of Adventure
Druid tangled Long Brown hair.
|Str||12||Stamina||13||Weight Allowance: 55 lbs|
|Muscle||11||Max Press: 115 lbs.||Open Doors: 6||Bend Bars: 3%|
|Con||10||Health||9||System Shock 65%|
|Fitness||11||Resurrection Chance 80%|
|Wis||12||Intuition||13||Bonus Spells: 1st x1|
|Cha||16||Leadership||16||8 Henchmen||+4 Loyalty|
|Appearance||15||+3 NPC reactions|
- Initiative: +0
- Surprise: +0
- NPC Reaction: +3
Hit Points: 22
Armor Class: 6 (Dex, Leather Armor, Ring)
- Paralyzation/Poison/Death: 9
- Rod/Staff/Wand: 13
- Petrification/Polymorph: 12
- Breath Weapon: 15
- Spells: 14
|Weapons||# Att||Att Bonus||Dmg||Dmg (L)||Speed||Range||Special|
|Dagger, Thrown||2/round||+0||1d4-1||1d3-1||2||10 / 20 / 30||Silver|
Thief Skills: (in armor)
Non-Weapon Proficiencies: General, Priest, Rogue, Warrior
|Modern Languages (Common)||10||Heraldry||10|
|Modern Languages (Easting)||10||Ettiquette||15|
|Modern Languages (Lizard Man)||10||Fast-Talking||15|
|Modern Languages (Druidic)||10||Disguise||14|
|Modern Languages (Thieves’ Cant)||10||Spellcraft||8|
Blades Broad Group
- A druid gains a bonus of +2 to all saving throws vs. fire or electrical attacks.
- A druid can identify plants, animals, and pure water with perfect accuracy.
- A druid can pass through overgrown areas (thick thorn bushes, tangled vines, briar patches, etc.) without leaving a trail and at his normal movement rate
- Druids in the service of Silvanus get the ability to Speak with Animals (as the spell) at will.
- Underworld contacts: Being more criminally aware than other adventurers, the outlaw is an expert at finding contacts among local thieves. Given an hour in a seedy tavern, and four or five gold pieces for drinks and bribes, an outlaw can find a contact—typically a thief of levels 1-4. This contact can lead the character to other rogues, take him to the local thieves’ guild, exchange information about possible “jobs”, or even buy stolen goods to fence at a later date.
- Once per day, prior to making an attack, an outlaw may spend 1d4+1 rounds boosting the morale of his companions with flattering words and expressions of confidence. He can influence a number of companions equal to his level. If the outlaw makes a successful Leadership check afterwards, the companions enjoy a +2 bonus to their morale for the next 3d4 rounds. Each companion also receives a +1 bonus to his first attack roll. The inspiring speech doesn’t affect animals or himself. The outlaw can’t attempt to inspire his companions in the midst of battle or while they’re occupied in any other activity.
- Procampurans are expected to keep up class appearances. Thus, they must spend an additional 10% markup per level on all goods and services (i.e. a 9th level Procampuran must pay an additional 90%),
- Any time after reaching 4th level, the Outlaw will acquire a personal nemesis. This is an NPC of equal level whose campaign goal is to capture or kill the Outlaw.
Druid Spells: Caster level 5th
Major Spheres: All, Animal, Elemental (All), Healing, Plant, Sun, Travelers, Weather
Minor Spheres: Divination
- 1st: Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds
- 2nd: Animal Eyes, Batsense, Druidsight
- 3rd: Magma Jet
Complete Spell List:
- 1st: Allergy Field, Animal Companion, Animal Friendship, Animal Sanctuary, Banish Flame, Beastmask, Beneficence, Bless, Call Animal or Bird, Calm Animals, Ceremony, Cleanse, Combine, Create Air, Create Water, Cure Light Wounds, Curse of Tongues, Deep Breath, Detect Balance, Detect Disease, Detect Evil, Detect Harmony, Detect Magic, Detect Metals and Minerals, Detect Poison, Detect Predator, Detect Snares and Pits, Detect Untruth, Discern Elven Influence, Divining Rod, Druid’s Ceremony, Easy Road, Elemental Bonding, Empathy, Entangle, Faerie Fire, Find Water, Firelight, Heal Plants, Invisibility to Animals, Journey’s Orison, Know Direction, Know Faction, Know History, Locate Animals or Plants, Log of Everburning, Magic Creeper, Nectar, Om, Omen, Orison, Pass Without Trace, Precipitation, Predict Weather, Puffball, Purify Food & Drink, Purify Self, Purify Water, Read Languages, Recover Trail, Regenerate Light Wounds, Revitalize Animal, Ripen, Sanctify Ghi, Scribe, Sense Direction, Shillelagh, Spark of Blinding, Spirit Mask, Sunscorch, Trance, Treasure Scent, Wind Column
- 2nd: Animal Eyes, Animal Speech, Animal Spy, Augury, Aura of Confort, Barkskin, Bat Sense, Beastspite, Channel Stench, Chant, Charm Person or Mammal, Clear Water, Clues of Ash, Coat of Mist, Commune with Lesser Spirits, Create Mirage, Create Spring, Crystallize, Cure Moderate Wounds, Dark Fire, Death Talisman, Detect Life, Druidsight, Ecdysis, Find Traps, Fire Trap, Firebreak, Flame Blade, Fortifying Stew, Gift of Speech, Goodberry, Grassdart, Hailstone, Heat Metal, Know Alignment, Know Language, Lighten Load, Mystic Transfer, Obscurement, Pass Without Notice, Produce Flame, Protection from Animals, Protection from Orisons, Protection from Serpents, Sanctify, Sharpleaf, Slave Scent, Slow Poison, Snake Summoning, Speak with Animals, Speak with Water, Spring, Steal Breath, Tracking, Translate, Trip, Warning, Warp Sense, Warp Wood, Water Witch, Watery Fist, Wave, Whispers, Wild Deer Speed, Winds of Change
- 3rd: Air Lens, Animal Trick, Bestow Minor Curse, Bramblestaff, Call Lightning, Call Spirit, Chatterbark, Circle of Life, Circle of Secrets, Cloudburst, Conjure Lesser Elemental, Continual Faerie Fire, Control Animal, Converse with Sea Creatures, Create Campsite, Create Smoke, Curse of Black Sand, Detect Cursed Item, Detect Illusion, Dispel Magic, Dream Vision, Druid’s Decay, Dust Shield, Earthenair, Find Portal, Flame Walk, Heat Exhaustion, Helping Hand, Hold Animal, Hold Poison, Insect Ward, Invisibility to Animals, 10-ft. Radius, Know Customs, Levitate, Lion’s Claws, Locate Object, Magma Jet, Meld into Stone, Oath, Oil Spray, Oxen Strength, Pass Without Trace, 10-ft. Radius, Plant Growth, Polymorph Plant, Possess Animal, Protection from Fire, Protection from Insects, Psychic Immolation, Pyrotechnics, Ranike Cloud, Remove Curse, Repair Injury, Sand Spray, Shape Wood, Slow Rot, Snapdragon, Snare, Spike Growth, Spirit Animal Form, Splinter Wood, Starshine, Stone Shape, Stoneiron, Stonewood, Summon Insects, Sunblade, Sympathetic Magic I, That Art Thou, Thunderclap, Thundercone, Totem Beast, Tree, Warmth, Water Breathing, Water Walk, Water Window, Weather Prediction, Windbearer, Wood Rot
- Armor Allowed: Non-metal armor, Wooden shields.
- Weapons Allowed: club, dagger, dart, sickle, spear, scimitar, scythe, sling, quarterstaff
- Gain +5 points for Thief skills per Druid level.
- The druid learns one language of a sylvan race every three levels thereafter (6th, 9th, etc.). These include centaurs, dryads, elves, fauns, gnomes, dragons, giants, lizard men, manticores, nixies, pixies, sprites, and treants.
“Temur” (Wolf companion affected by Animal Friendship, 85 lbs if you have to carry him) (95 lbs, should you ever need to pick him up)
- Leather Armor (15 lbs)
- Tunic, Breeches, Moccasins
- Holly & Mistletoe (holy symbol)
Base Speed: 12
Total Weight of Gear: 30 lbs. (unencumbered)
|Weight||0 – 55 lbs.||56-70 lbs.||71-85 lbs.||86-100 lbs.||101-114 lbs.||115 lbs|