Ruins of Adventure
- Name: Deneir
- Status: Dead
- Portfolio: Literature, Literacy, Glyphs, Writing, Cartography, Scribes
- Titles: Lord of All Glyphs, Scribe of Oghma, The First Scribe
- Symbols: A single lit candle; A purple eye with a triangular pupil; A glowing book
- Allied Faiths: Azuth, Grimnir, Mystra, Oghma, Sorassar
- Enemy Faiths: Cyric, Leira, Mask
- Pseudonyms: Labelas Enoreth (among Elves)
Once the god of Literacy and Writing, Deneir was murdered by Cyric, Lord of Murder, on the Day of Black Sun. His portfolio was divided and claimed by his master Oghma, God of Knowledge, and his ally Grimnir, God of Runes.
On the Day of Black Sun, Deneir’s faithful lost all of their spells and divine powers. Those that have not completely abandoned their clerical duties have been welcomed into the priesthoods of Azuth, Oghma, Grimnir, and Sorassar.