Ruins of Adventure
- Name: Torm
- Status: Dead
- Portfolio: Duty, Loyalty, Obedience, Patron of Paladins
- Titles: The True, The Brave, The Foolish, The Loyal Fury, The Hand of Righteousness, The Justice Bringer, Lord of Pure Incantations
- Symbols: A white right-handed gauntlet palm forward; A metal shield pierced by three black arrows; The north star
- Allied Faiths: Helm, Ilmater, Lathander, Tyr
- Enemy Faiths: Cyric, Iyachtu Xvim, Tiamat, Talos
- Pseudonyms: Arvoreen (among Halflings), Bahamut (among Dragons), Bahgtru (among Orcs)
During the Day of Black Sun, Torm the Brave and Foolish lived up to his name. When the multiverse became aware of the murder of Lathander, the patron of Paladins, rushed to the Sun God’s domain and threw himself at the murderer, Cyric. Sadly, the North Star proved no match for the Dark Sun, and fell alongside so many others.
Since his death, Torm’s lover, Eldath, goddess of peace, has accepted all Paladins under her wing, taking their patronage in honor of the holy “warriors” peace-loving ways. Because of their dedication, Paladins are exempt from Eldath’s prohibition on bearing arms, and the sight of these new armed guards at the doors of her temples has surprised many.
Torm’s clerics, being generally more militant than a paladin, have largely turned to other gods, find acceptance in the churches of Tyr, Helm, or even The Blessed Afflictor depending on their inclinations.